A Tutorial On How To Create A Website
A Great Guide For Beginners.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users. Especially when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites.
But because of its ease. Because of use and flexibility. Customers are now use it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is most sites aren’t really “news sites”.
The average user doesn’t know how. To effectively use the WP Menu function and static pages to create a website
With a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
CHECK THESE FACTS
FACT: Not every site should be organized. In a total blog format with only categories and posts. WP is not just for blogs.
FACT: ALSO, too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Therefore, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Although traditional static website owners shy away from using WP. Furthermore, they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Yet existing customers struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
Most of all – The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WP. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. So the content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
However, despite the fact that this WP guide is a powerful CMS. Examples of websites created from scratch are of great interest for drugs side effects. For example: Atenolol side effects; also, Metoprolol side effects and Simvastatin side effects or Yaz side effects.
These sites are simple. And they also contain useful information for users looking for Atenolol Side Effects, Metoprolol Side Effects or Simvastatin Side Effects.
So, if you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog
– To make your WP site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– An entire chapter is dedicated to layout
– The publisher has included Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– You will Discover how to easily you can add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Publishers included lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– WordPress will give customers FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– The customers who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
So if you need a little help with WordPress – this is for you!